Q: cleaning the idle air control valve on a 01 nissan altima 2.4l

How to clean the idle air control valve on a 2001 Nissan Altima 2.4l

If you are having problems with the idle air control valve you may have to replace it. If you just want to clean it you would need to have it removed or use an induction cleaner tool to pull cleaner into engine at throttle body and it will clean the throttle body and idle control valve. If you need assistance then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic assist you.