Q: Want to replace the second row bench seat in my van with captain's chairs

Is it possible to replace the second row bench seat with captain's chairs? The base model SE van comes stock with second row bench seat, and the SXT model has the second row captain's chairs that I want. Do both models have the same connections on the floor of the van so that I could swap out the bench with captain's chairs?

Hi there. The same mounting areas are there on both vans. The carpet is different so it will not look right with the captains chairs unless you replace the carpet, too. Other than that, as long as you get the captains chairs complete with the mounting hardware, you can easily switch them out. If you need to have someone do this for you, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your car’s location to do this.

• Want to replace the second row bench seat in my van with captain's chairs