Q: Very loud whining noise

Car is supercharged and i think it jumped time now it is making a seriously loud whining noise

Hello, I believe the whining noise may be related to something other than the timing components. If the timing was off, the car would run very poorly or not at all. Check to see if your battery voltage is where it should be as a failing alternator will also produce a loud whining sound. You may also want to check the water pump to be sure it is not leaking as water pumps are also prone to making a very loud whining sound when the shaft bearings are beginning to wear out. This is also often times accompanied by a leak of some kind. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to determine what may be causing this.