Q: Very loud whining noise

Car is supercharged and i think it jumped time now it is making a seriously loud whining noise

3. Very loud whining noise

Q: Oil pressure light and grinding noise on startup

Hi there. Assuming, the engine is not turning over. The grinding noise you hear may be the starter drive gear failing. The oil light popped up on the dash with the engine not running would be considered normal. If...

Q: Q: What other cars could fit my engine?

The only other direct swap would be the 2003 Ford Ranger. That is what the interchange guide states. You may be able to use a different year Ranger or B2300 if you swap over everything but the block and head....

Q: Need a diagnosis.

I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic. They have the experience and equipment to diagnose exactly why your vehicle will not start.