Q: Vehicle intermittently dies when coming to a stop

2006 Suzuki Reno 2.0 D-Tec

Vehicle intermittently dies when coming to a stop. then starts back with no problems. Sometimes it will drive all day without an occurrence.

3. Vehicle intermittently dies when coming to a stop

Q: Heater only working part of the time.

We need to determine if your blower is blowing air or if the air coming out is not hot. If you feel heat coming through any of your vents, even a tiny trickle of heat, then your heater core is...

Q: AC failed and started running rough and the Check Engine Light came on. But NOW its fine.

I wouldn't concern yourself with the timing of your cars symptoms. When a car fails, I liken it to when a light bulb decides to burn out. It was just its time. Everything will eventually fail. I also would strongly...

Q: When I stop my car it starts to turn off. When I run my car for a bit and turn it off, it won't turn back on when I twist the key.

Hello. If the car doesn't crank then there is likely an issue with the starting or electrical system. If the issue began after you installed the new battery then the first thing I would do is check the battery to...