Q: Vehicle intermittently dies when coming to a stop

2006 Suzuki Reno 2.0 D-Tec

Vehicle intermittently dies when coming to a stop. then starts back with no problems. Sometimes it will drive all day without an occurrence.

3. Vehicle intermittently dies when coming to a stop

Q: 02 Mitsubishi Lancer, no signal to injectors from ecm. Will the crank or cam sensor cause this? How do I check if it that or ecm?

You're right in that the crank sensor (CKP) is the primary trigger for the injection pulse. But the only way to reliably check the CKP output is with a scope. If you don't have a scope, all you can check...

Q: AC failed and started running rough and the Check Engine Light came on. But NOW its fine.

I wouldn't concern yourself with the timing of your cars symptoms. When a car fails, I liken it to when a light bulb decides to burn out. It was just its time. Everything will eventually fail. I also would strongly...

Q: My car starts then shuts right off

The first thing to check for in a case like this is air leaks. Any air that gets into the engine without going through proper channels will lean out the system and cause problems like this. Look under the hood...