Q: How do I fold the second row seats?

How do I fold the second row seats?

The second row seats can easily be folded down to create extra storage space, or to access the third row seats. To fold the second row seats, follow these steps: 1. Make sure that there are no large or bulky objects on the floor in front of the second row. 2. Make sure the second row center seat belt is unbuckled. 3. Make sure the second row center head restraint is in the lowest position.
4. Make sure the outboard second row head restraints are folded down. 5. Lift the Seatback lever on the side of the seat, and fold the seat flat. 6. To allow access to the rear seating, lift the Seatback lever all the way up, until the rear of the seat folds up.