Q: Vdc light and slip light.

My m45 drive fine for like 30 minutes then the slip and vdc light come on and cuts the cars off and stalls for like 10-20 minutes. Do I need my ecu reset
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

The slip and vdc lights are related to the traction control system on your vehicle. The traction control system works in conjunction with the engine. When the wheels begin to slip, the traction control can temporarily disable the engine to prevent the wheels from slipping. I would recommend having the trouble codes read with an OBD2 scanner. It is possible that you may need a computer reset but it is more likely related to a throttle position sensor. Pulling the trouble dodes will verify this diagnosis.

3. Vdc light and slip light.