Q: Turns over and is getting fire but won't start, dash lights up, the battery is good, it's getting fuel and the sylonoid is good

Turns over and is getting fire makes a popping sound though just won't start, dash lights up, the battery is good, it's getting fuel and the sylonoid is good the keys been reprogrammed. Any ideas why won't start?

Hi there. In most cases, what you’re describing is either caused by a fuel delivery problem or ignition timing problem. There are multiple individual components that could be damaged or faulty, so it’s always best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection first.

• Turns over and is getting fire but won't start, dash lights up, the battery is good, it's getting fuel and the sylonoid is good