Q: Turn signals keep blowing fuse under hood

Just got the car 5 days ago no problems then yesterday my turn signals stopped working replaced the fuse keeps blowing the fuse

If the fuse blows as soon as you put it in then you have a direct short and may have a bad flasher relay in the interior relay fuse box. Remove the relay and see if the fuse still blows. If it does not blow then you may have a short in the wiring of the light circuit or a problem with the relay. If you just got the car then look in the left kick panel and under left side of dash to see if you see bare wires or where an aftermarket alarm has been removed. Unfortunately you may have some bad re-connections and tape up jobs.

3. Turn signals keep blowing fuse under hood