Q: turn signals are working then their not and the driver side window goes down and only half way back up

my turn signals will work one day then not the next work one day then not the next and the driver sid window goes down but only half way back up

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

It sounds like you have an electrical issue caused by a bad connection possibly at the body control module or lighting control module.

The window concern could be a microswitch that normally only engages when the window is all the way up, to prevent burning up the window motor. If the window is very hard for the motor to move upwards, there is a circuit breaker that will break the circuit to also prevent damage to the motor or other components of the window assembly.

I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, determine the exact cause of your turn signal and window concern.

• turn signals are working then their not and the driver side window goes down and only half way back up