Q: Fuel pump fuse location?

I have a 2007 ram 1500 and I just rebuilt the engine and the repair manual says that I have to disable the fuel system by unplugging the relay or the fuse for it before I start the truck. The problem is I can't find the fuse and I'd rather not tear apart the TICM to access the relay

A: This engine is not equipped with a fuel pum...

This engine is not equipped with a fuel pump fuse. The fuel pump is ran direct from the fuel pump relay and this relay is in the totally integrated control relay box. The relay is not removable. If you need to crank the engine without starting the engine you can use a remote starter to jump the starter to crank the engine without having the key turned on. You could also disconnect the crankshaft sensor and camshaft sensors then crank the engine with the key. You would need to clear check engine codes after you reconnect the sensors to start the motor.