Q: Truck won't start from store

Truck always starts without a problem at store it didn't dashboard gauges went crazy hazard don't work and it has clicking sound inside dashboard jump start only made it starter sound like it wants to start but very weak?

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. From the...

Hi there, thanks for writing in.

From the symptoms you described, it sounds like your battery or battery cables are bad. You can try jump starting, but a bad battery may not allow a jump start if it is internally shorting. You should also have the battery cables and connections tested to make sure they are in good working order. I recommend having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, perform a full battery and charging system test and diagnose the no start issue for you.