Q: truck will turn over but not start, still have power.

when trying to start my truck, it turns over but dosent start. I have power, battery is still good. just started this past week with the cold weather. to me it's either the spark plugs or the fuel injector. thoughts?

Hi there:

At first glance, I’d agree with you spark plugs or fuel injectors are the cause. However, with modern vehicles, the issue tends to be a sensor such as the crankshaft position sensor or other ignition system monitoring device that causes this problem To diagnose this problem, you might want to have a mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. truck will turn over but not start, still have power.