Q: Truck will not get over 2000k rpms when in gear but when in neutral or park it will rev wide open.

Ok so far I have changed the the pcu, ecm, map sensor, installed new fuel lines to the fass titanium, apps, the truck is only showing p1693 companion code and nothing else. The truck will rev wide open in park or neutral but when you put it in gear and gas on it, it has good torque and power all the way to 2000k rpm. If you power break it, it has good power and black smoke to 2000k rpm but will not spin a tire and doesn't feel as if it is in first gear. Also when you actually drive it, it will not go over 2000k rpm but will only run 10mph.

3. Truck will not get over 2000k rpms when in gear but when in neutral or park it will rev wide open.