Q: Truck will not get over 2000k rpms when in gear but when in neutral or park it will rev wide open.

Ok so far I have changed the the pcu, ecm, map sensor, installed new fuel lines to the fass titanium, apps, the truck is only showing p1693 companion code and nothing else. The truck will rev wide open in park or neutral but when you put it in gear and gas on it, it has good torque and power all the way to 2000k rpm. If you power break it, it has good power and black smoke to 2000k rpm but will not spin a tire and doesn't feel as if it is in first gear. Also when you actually drive it, it will not go over 2000k rpm but will only run 10mph.

Hi there. It is quite possible that your ECM is restricting RPM or the source of your problem; especially if you replaced it and it wasn’t reprogrammed or updated by a dealership. That’s really the only thing I can think of; without being there to test drive and inspecting your Turbo Diesel. It might be a good idea to speak with diesel mechanic locally or performance diesel shop locally to see if they can help you trace this problem.

3. Truck will not get over 2000k rpms when in gear but when in neutral or park it will rev wide open.