Q: Replace key battery message on Mercedes won't go off

I've replaced the batteries on both of the keys to my Mercedes C220 but the warning message won't go off. Any ideas?

It is possible that the key fob battery warning light has to be reset manually and does not go off automatically when the batteries are replaced. I would recommend looking through your owners manual to see if there is a reset procedure for this particular warning light. If there is not reset procedure, I would recommend contacting your local Mercedes Benz dealer as they will likely have any tools required to reset the light. It is also possible that the key fob itself has a malfunction that is causing the light to come on. I would recommend having this issue inspected by a qualified professional.