Q: Truck just stop starting seems to be after driven it like it got hot.

Went to start truck after coming back from the store -- came home in the house maybe 10 minutes- realized forgot something needed to go back out. Truck wouldn't start - had lights etc just would not turn over. ( had no problems previously) came in called parents to borrow vehicle-- decided on way back out to try truck. Started no problem-- I'm worried because I'm getting ready to go on a road trip -- I cannot figure out what this could be? Is it tied to truck being warm??

3. Truck just stop starting seems to be after driven it like it got hot.