Q: My 2003 Mazda Tribute stalls in gear, no power, rough idle, not the plugs, oil fouled black, clean maf and idle air valve

Check engine light was on so I went down to AutoZone and have them run the computer. the codes said that the spark plugs were faulty so I replace the spark plugs then the engine gets worse than before so I took the spark plugs out and reinstalled the old ones now the oil is fouled and black, engine has no power, car is rough idling and stalling, and everytime its put in gear it stalls, idle vetween 500 to 1500 rpm and fluctuating, already cleaned the maf, insulated all electrical connections, cleaned plugs and plug wells and added dielectric greAse, cleaned idle air intake and throttle body, help!!

Hello. I would start by scanning the vehicle for codes and checking to see if all of the sensors are reading correctly. If everything looks good then chances are it needs a new computer. I have seen the computers fail on these vehicles over and over again causing the ignition circuits to not work correctly which causes the vehicle to run just like this. If you need to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle is running like this] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-idle-is-rough-inspection

3. My 2003 Mazda Tribute stalls in gear, no power, rough idle, not the plugs, oil fouled black, clean maf and idle air valve