Q: Q: Transmission

Got an oil change and my check transmission light came on

3. Q: Transmission

Q: Q: Leaking antifreeze.

Coolant can leak from dozens of places on a vehicle. The best way to pinpoint a coolant leak is to perform a cooling system pressure test. A qualified technician from YourMechanic will be able to perform this test for you....

Q: I've filled my washer fluid up but the light saying it's low is still on

The low fluid sensor is mounted inside the washer tank. The sensor may have been contaminated with different typed of cleaning fluids or contacts blocked with debris. I would recommend cleaning out washer tank and sensor to see if this...

Q: Hello there, I was wondering if I would need to add a manual transmission if I add a twin turbo to my automatic car.

I recommend keeping your transmission in your vehicle that it is designed for. If you plan on putting in a Twin Turbo setup, then the transmission will hold up to the changes. Automatic transmissions are designed to take more abuse...