Q: Q: Transmission

What would cause my transmission not to go into 1st gear and not down shift

3. Q: Transmission

Q: Regularly maintenanced car has progressive power loss - 1997 Toyota Supra

Check the basics - check compression and engine tune. Check for a dirty air filter, dirty fuel filter, proper fuel pressure, clogged exhaust or catalytic converter. A YourMechanic professional can help with the diagnosis of your vehicle's loss of power...

Q: Noise under the driver's seat

First off, the first side of the car dropping down indicates a problem with the air suspension - most likely a failed air strut. As far as the noise goes, if it goes away with the belt off, the noise...

Q: I have switched the iss and the oss and it still has problems what els can it be?

I need more detail on your problem, but it sounds like you are having transmission concerns. If the input and output shaft speeds are not correct and the transmission control module is throwing codes, you may have an internal transmission...