Q: Tranny kickdown on at freeway speeds causes massive white exhaust.

Massive amount of white exhaust under hard acceleration

3. Tranny kickdown on at freeway speeds causes massive white exhaust.

Q: Changing automatic transmission fluid

Hello. There's an update available for the transmission control module on your 2003 BMW 330xi that is related to erratic transmission shifting. Call your local BMW dealership to determine if the update has been done. Performing the update should resolve your...

Q: My theft system is keeping my car from starting in my 1994 Cadillac Deville

Hello. If the theft light is coming on then it is causing the vehicle not to start. Most of the time the issue is caused by either the key failing or the key sensor located in the key lock cylinder....

Q: P0231 code coming on - reduced RPM and trembling with the AC on

Diagnostic Trouble Code P0231 relates to a problem with the wiring in the fuel pump circuit, although it is also possible to have a faulty fuel pump that draws too much current and creates a voltage drop in the circuit....