Q: Car turns but doesn't crank

I have a new timing belt, valve cover gasket, water pump, thermostat, etc., but the car still won't crank. It turns though.

There are many things that can cause a no start condition. If your timing belt broke, for example the engine on your vehicle is an interference engine, meaning it hits itself internally when the timing belt breaks. This usually bends the valves which will cause the engine not to start. This secondary type of damage caused by the broke belt is a large job that requires disassembly of a major part of the engine. I suggest seeking help from a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, for a proper diagnosis of your car’s cranking issue. A compression test should indicate if you have bent valves in the engine.