Q: Tire pressure sensor goes on and off, even when tires are all inflated to 32 and are staying there.

Is there a way to replace or check the sensor or are there 4 separate sensors, one for each tire.

Hello. I would recommend checking your spare tire to see if it is at the correct psi. Sometimes spare tires also have tire pressure sensors. If this is not the issue, you likely have a defective sensor, that will need to be looked at and replaced if necessary. Have a local expert test each sensor to determine if one has gone bad.

• Tire pressure sensor goes on and off, even when tires are all inflated to 32 and are staying there.