Q: time belt

i have a colt czs 5d . do i need a timing belt or is it a chain belt ?

If you have the 1.5L Ralliart engine (150 HP), you have a timing belt. Colt timing belts should be changed every five years or 75,000 miles, whichever comes first. If you desire that the belt and associated components be replaced by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request timing belt replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this repair taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.