Q: Q: time belt

i have a colt czs 5d . do i need a timing belt or is it a chain belt ?

3. Q: time belt

Q: Hole in radiator, leaking

Any leaks in a cooling system, including those in a radiator, can be repaired by requesting YourMechanic's mobile diagnostic and repair services. So, you need not move the vehicle. If you would like the radiator replacement performed by a certified...

Q: Steering wheel shakes, light came on power steering assist failure 2010 Ford Escape

Hi there - this behavior, sometimes called "phantom steering shake" is often due to a steering torque sensor in the steering column. This device sense how much effort is being put into the steering wheel to make a turn. This...

Q: I was driving and when I tried to make a turn my steering wheel was hard to turn. Soon after my car cut off.

Hello. It is very possible that the timing belt broke or the engine seized. I would usually check the oil level first. If it is empty then there is a serious issue. If there is oil then I would try...