Q: Throttle body sensor

If my throttle body sensor is out , how urgent is it to get it fixed . If it doesnt get fixed , what would happen

A: The throttle position sensor is an importan...

The throttle position sensor is an important input that the onboard computer uses to determine the proper amount of fuel to be added. A failing sensor can cause loss of fuel milage, engine stumbling, and reduced engine output are just a few examples of symptoms you may experience. If you would like to have this taken care of, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to replace your throttle position sensor for you.