Q: There is heavy black smoke during driving.

Heavy black smoke during driving

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. There is heavy black smoke during driving.

Q: reduce power engine light. vehicle is having a tough time getting power when pushing the gas pedel

The issue you are writing in about is common enough that a specific diagnostic, namely a Reduced Engine Power Warning Light Diagnostic is performed by technicians dispatched by YourMechanic. If you request that diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get...

Q: Clutch pedal goes to floor when pressed

With the symptoms you have described, the most likely cause is a leak in the clutch hydraulic system. If there is a leak on the system it causes air to enter. Since air is not able to be compressed the...

Q: Smoke entering car from the engine compartment.

The smoke coming from behind the steering wheel is a sign that something is shorting or making poor contact and you may be in danger of a fire starting from continued use or possible air bag going off with out...