Q: There is heavy black smoke during driving.

Heavy black smoke during driving

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. There is heavy black smoke during driving.

Q: Is this a transmission problem and if so does this mean the entire transmission needs to be replaced?

You should certainly let the insurance company know that your car has not been returned to its condition from before the accident. As for why your car is bucking on acceleration, I can make a few guesses, but the...

Q: My car is overheating it does not have any oil and also it won't start or crank at all what could be the problem?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The engine may be in a protective shut down mode that wont let it start, or it may be seized. It is hard to tell based on the given information. You will want to...

Q: Ticking and white smoke

Hi there. Overfilling the oil can cause issues, but in most cases it has to be an extreme overfill. Often leaks can develop along with noise and smoke. Worst case scenario, it can cause mechanical damage to the engine. The...