Q: Black smoke coming from rear tires

I have no idea what it could be they started smoking after 20 mins of driving I pulled over then after 20 mins started driving again and i pulled over and it looks like one tire is bent

A: Hello. This is very abnormal for your tires...

Hello. This is very abnormal for your tires and should be looked at by an expert very soon. It sounds like you may have something that is rubbing on the tire causing it to smoke. However, generally when a tire smokes it is more of a white smoke. This may also suggest you have a very rich fuel condition in your exhaust which is what normally will cause black smoke. You may notice this coming from the exhaust. In either case, I would recommend having this looked at by a tire specialist so that this can be resolved appropriately and prevent further problems.