Q: The wheel locked up while I was driving. How much do you think it would cost for diagnosis/repair on my 2006 Dodge Charger

Ive only had the car for a week so I dont know its history, but while driving the power steering seemed,to cit off and the wheel locked up. The check engine light had come on the day before but the code reader said it was a misfiring sensor (something along those lines). Now there's another light on on the dash but I dont know what it is?

Hello. The cost of this would depend on what is wrong with it. This can be a failure in the brakes or in the hub assembly. This really needs to be checked out by a certified mechanic.

3. The wheel locked up while I was driving. How much do you think it would cost for diagnosis/repair on my 2006 Dodge Charger