Q: interference motor time jumped one tooth do you thing posting and rods are damaged belt did not break

I have a 2002 eclipse v6 3.0 timing jumped one tooth do you think since belt didn't break that the pistons and rods were damaged?

A one tooth jump will often leave you still in the safe zone. Obviously, don’t run the engine though to avoid an additional "jump" which will bring you more into the inteference danger zone. In other words, quit while you are hopefully ahead and repair it now. If you desire that a certified mechanic replace the timing belt, please schedule via YourMechanic’s timing belt service request page. Note that in some engines, the water pump and thermostat are accessible during timing belt replacement and thus should be considered for replacement. In addition, all grease filled pulleys in the timing belt circuit should be carefully inspected and best practice is to replace them all outright, particularly if the pulleys are original. If you request timing belt service, the responding certified mechanic can discuss the condition of these other components with you and effect all necessary and desired repairs, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. interference motor time jumped one tooth do you thing posting and rods are damaged belt did not break