Q: The dealer has replaced 3 gas pedals this year.Is my car a lemon?

I have 3 gas pedals put on this year .the dealer says it the sensor on the gas pedal but 3 times is my car alemon? I believe that it will continue to power the engine down.

You will need to check the lemon law in your state. Here is a web site that may help. Just click on your State and see what your State uses as a determination for the Lemon Law. You may have a case and would need to see a Lemon Law lawyer.

3. The dealer has replaced 3 gas pedals this year.Is my car a lemon?