Q: Suspension improvements, maybe problems.

I've come to the conclusion I want to better my suspension. So should I go with a strut bar or heavier duty front and rear sway bar? My car tends to want to roll so I'm driving it like it's a bus around corners. Also what else should I do to enhance my driving?

Hi, thanks for writing in. If your vehicle is swaying side to side during turns, it is possible that your sway bar links or sway bar bushings are bad. I would recommend having those checked out by a qualified mechanic to make sure those are good before adding any upgrades. Also, this is a very large vehicle and was not necessarily designed to take corners very well. If you were looking to improve your cornering, you might and an upper sway bar in the front right above the engine from one side to the other. I am unsure of whether this exists for this vehicle or not because it does not have struts on the front therefore there is not strut tower to bolt the sway bar to. You might look into some online forums for suspension upgrades that have been done to panther body vehicles such as yours.