Q: starting problem, like weak battery..

When I turn off my engine for just a couple minutes, like when getting gas.. it has a hard time starting as if the battery is dead or really weak. But if I wait an hour or a day or a week it starts like a champ, battery is strong.

Hi there. It sounds like a battery concern. Have the battery tested with a digital battery tester that provides current voltage, cold cranking amps, and state of health. If it has a low state of health or a bad cell, this could be the cause. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to determine if the battery is truly at fault and avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car is hard to start inspection.

3. starting problem, like weak battery..