Q: Squeeking noise, driver's side lower than passenger's

During driving, upon turning the steering wheel, I've noticed the squeaking noise. I've parked and inspected the car from the outside and found the driver's side of the car to be in a lower position than the passenger's side. What could be the problem?

A worn suspension or steering linkage can start to make noise once the lubrication has been washed away or a worn rubber bushing starts to fail. Have an experienced technician, like one from YourMechanic, raise the vehicle and inspect the steering and suspension components for any signs of failure. In some cases the mechanic will need to use a stethoscope to track down the noise.

3. Squeeking noise, driver's side lower than passenger's