Q: Squeaky noise while braking(similar to the sound you would hear when an old rail engine comes to halt).

Hello Yourmechanic Superheroes! I have a 2014 Dodge challenger which i bought in March 2014. So far i have not had any major issues and i was able to run it with just getting the minimum maintenance required as stated in the manual. When i brake, the car responds well and stops safely. But what has been annoying is that they give out a squeaky noise most of the times while braking. This happens even at low speeds such as 5-10 MPH or even higher speeds. The sound comes out when the vehicle almost comes to a stop. The sound is very similar so the sound you'd expect to hear in a movie where an old steam engine stops at a station. When i got this checked at an authorized Dodge dealership, they said that the brakes were working fine but would not give me any reason for the sound. I drove it over 20,000 miles with the same sound. But i was curious to know what the cause may be and how i could get it fixed. Thanks so much for your time!

3. Squeaky noise while braking(similar to the sound you would hear when an old rail engine comes to halt).