Q: Q: Speedometer is not working

My speedometer is not working right. On some occasions it will jump to the right speed.

You have an electronic type speedometer in your truck. The speed sensor in the rear axle is the sensor that allows the speedometer to read the speed.

You will need to have the computer scanned to see if the speedometer is getting a speed signal from this sensor.

If the speedometer is receiving a signal, then you will need to replace the speedometer.

If there is no signal, then replace the sensor in the top center of the rear end.

I would suggest having a qualified mechanic inspect your speedometer issue.

3. Q: Speedometer is not working