Q: Power steering out

My power steering appears broken. The fluid is full, but it is extremely difficult to turn the steering wheel. Additionally, the AC does not blow cold air.

A: Hello, since the fluid is full and you stat...

Hello, since the fluid is full and you state the air conditioning is also failing, you should check the front of the engine and make sure that the drive belt is present. If the belt is present, I would say the power steering pump has failed and will need to be replaced. It will require a special puller to remove the pulley from the pump. The air condition would be a separate issue and may require a scanner to check for codes and gauges to see the operating pressure of the refrigerant system. You may need the aid of a mechanic to replace the power steering pump and check the air conditioning system.