Q: changing steering wheel

i want to change my old steering into the new AMG and i can find it for 350$ but i dont know if i can find it more cheaper. and can you let me know please approximately how much will it cost to change. and please advice me something cause i dont know anything about changing and h=what to buy which is best to buy or like anything thank you

Hi there. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide estimates on a steering wheel change since we do not perform this service. Your best bet will be to go to a Mercedes-Benz dealer and have them advise you on the possibility of changing the steering wheel. There may be compatibility issues if you are replacing the steering wheel with one that is not designed for your car. However, the general procedure includes disconnecting the battery, removing the air bag and steering wheel, and then installing the new steering wheel. Before doing all of this, it is important to understand why you would want to change the steering wheel in the first place. Are you having problems with the steering wheel or are you just looking for an upgrade? If you are feeling anything wrong with the steering wheel’s responsiveness, consider having a certified professional from YourMechanic inspect any steering problems and advise you on the best next actions.