Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

3. How do I end a call?

Q: Truck will rank but no start. Back fires through intake

With the information that you have provided, it sounds to me like the distributor may have been installed 180 degrees out of rotation. If the engine is turning over so easy that it sounds like there are no plugs in...

Q: How do I use the rear window defogger?

The rear window defogger is a key safety feature. It helps eliminate moisture from the rear window to give you better visibility. To turn on the rear window defogger, press the rear window defogger button, which is located alongside the...

Q: How do you fold the front seatbacks flat?

While most vehicles only let you fold down the rear seats, yours actually has folding front seatbacks as well. This can allow you to load larger items into the front, as well as carrying more cargo (with the passenger seat...