Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

I have a 2012 Chrysler 200 when first starting the car the battery light comes on but after I restart it it stays off for the day

Hi Quintina. Thanks for contacting us today. It's quite possible that some of one of the electrical connections or battery cables might be either loose or corroded, causing a poor electrical connection. It could also be a faulty crankshaft or...

Slight jerk when changing gears, especially when starting from a complete rest.

This may be a sign of a failing mass air flow sensor or a throttle position sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior...

How do I adjust the height of the seat belt?

Before driving, it’s important to adjust the height of the seat belt so that it is at a safe height. To raise the height of the shoulder strap, slide the belt adjuster upwards to the desired position. To lower the...

Overheating car

Hi. This is a serious issue and should be repaired before driving the vehicle. Make sure that the car has enough coolant. first, you should never have to add coolant, so if it is low, then there is a leak...

Car shaking/vibrating on right side while accelerating or at a constant speed

If there is no vibration in the steering wheel, the origin of the vibration/shaking is unlikely to be front tires, wheels, or suspension. Vibration felt through the floorboard (or gas pedal in your case) is usually due to tire imbalance,...

How do I know if the brakes need to be replaced?

Your car has self-adjusting, four-wheel disc brakes. That offers better stopping power, but you need to know the signs that the pads are beginning to wear out. While some squeaking is normal with all disc brakes, yours are equipped with...

i have a 2000 chevy blazer,4x4, 4.3L, and my gas gauge is stuck on full all the time . Sometimes if i stop, the neddle will drop d

This is likely related to the fuel tank sending unit inside the fuel tank, which will require the fuel tank to be dropped in order to access and replace. The fuel gauge sending unit is a small float type component...

Car shudders and vibrates

The front crankshaft damper may have come apart and is not balancing the engine anymore. I recommend that you have a mechanic such as one from YourMechanic, come by and run a diagnosis on your car's vibration, including an inspection...

water is leaking from my radiator. I have to put antifreeze every other day. I put stop leak but it did not work and my A/C stopped working

If you are losing coolant from your radiator, the radiator will need to be replaced in order to stop the leak. When your coolant level drops past a certain point, the air conditioning will no longer work because the engine...