Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

Q: Passenger's side door not closing

This usually happens when the locking mechanism in the door jam are prematurely when locked manually. Holding the door handle open and pushing down on the black latch located in the jam will usually solve this issue. If you are...

Q: How do I manually dim the rearview mirror in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

It’s very important to dim your rearview mirror when you are driving at night. During this time, the glare from other cars’ headlights can get in your eyes and greatly decrease your visibility. Dimming the mirror allows you greater visibility,...

Q: How do I arm the security system?

The security system will automatically be armed when you turn the vehicle off, remove the key from the ignition, close all of the doors, and lock the car. The security light will illuminate inside the vehicle for 30 seconds to...