Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

Flat towing / locate accessery position of key

In order to tow this vehicle behind an RV you will want to have the vehicle in neutral with the key in the off poition. When the vehicle's transmission is in neutral, the steering wheel is unlocked. This will enable...

Is there a safe way for pregnant women to use seat belts in the vehicle?

Seat belt design has been dictated by a number of factors over the years, with pregnant women in vehicles being a major factor. Seat belts can be safely worn by a pregnant woman as long as both the shoulder and...

How do I get the passenger airbag sensor to recognize the passenger?

The passenger airbag sensor determines when there is a person in the passenger seat. When the sensor determines that there is a person I the passenger seat, the passenger airbag will be turned on. However, sometimes the passenger airbag sensor...