Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

3. How do I end a call?

Q: Steaming of the engine

Hi, thanks for writing in. Codes P0107 and P0122 could show up for several reasons, such as a faulty mass air flow sensor. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home...

Q: Can a blown head gasket cause a map controlled thermostat not to open?

Hi there. Although a blown head gasket can cause multiple systems to fail throughout the vehicle, is less than likely that it would impact the operation of the thermostat on the radiator. However, it is quite possible that when the...

Q: How do I use the easy exit driver seat feature?

The easy exit driver seat feature moves the driver seat backward when you’re exiting the vehicle, to give you more room to get out. If the feature is turned on, then the easy exit feature will happen whenever you turn...