Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

3. How do I end a call?

Q: Truck cranks but won't start. Has good fuel pressure and spark. Engine will crank and run if you pour gas in the throttle body.

Hi there. Check the injectors harness with the key on and the engine off without trying to crank. There should be a voltage on one side of the harness supplying fuel to the injectors. Then crank the engine and back...

Q: What is the solution Ac off due to High engine Temp 2014 Chevrolet Cruze

Hello - first task is to check for problem codes. Most auto parts stores will do this for you for free on a time-available basis. Your symptoms suggest a failed thermostat - not closing and allow the engine to come...

Q: Q: How do I use the map lights?

The map lights are located on the ceiling, in between the driver and front passenger seats. Each of the two lights is turned on by pressing the lens. The lights are turned off the same way.