Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

3. How do I end a call?

Q: How can I remove the message "service the battery charging system?"

Hi there: If you've recently had major work done to your Chevrolet Equinox, it's always a good idea to have the ECU reprogrammed or updated so it can monitor those changes; especially if any aftermarket parts were used. However, the...

Q: My check engine light is on

Hi, thanks for writing in. If you have a check engine light on for a problem, then the computer may respond by increasing the cooling fan speeds if it see problems with the cooling system sensors. I suggest having the...

Q: What should I know about the system warnings displayed in the message center?

Your car’s message center (if equipped) is “information central” for a wide range of different things. It can show information about tire pressure, about doors that aren’t closed and a great deal more. Of course, there are a few things...