Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

A: To end a call, press the end call button, w...

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

Q: How do I use the panic alarm?

You can use your remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter to turn on and turn off your car’s panic alarm system. To do so, press the alarm button on the RKE transmitter and hold it for at least two seconds. This...

Q: How do I remove the rear head restraints?

The rear head restraints are important safety features that should remain on in almost all circumstances. However, the rear head restraints can sometimes interfere with child restraint systems. If this is the case, you can remove the rear head restraints...

Q: Brakes easily lock up on snow

There are two possible causes that come to mind: The brakes have excessive runout and are warped A wheel bearing is failing If the wheel bearing has failed, it can cause some serious problems if not dealt...