Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

A: To end a call, press the end call button, w...

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

Q: Powerful and reliable battery

Batteries are definitely important and the selection should be based on both application and operating conditions in which it will be used. There are 3 types: a wet cell, an AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat), and gel cell type batteries. AGM...

Q: How do I use the LATCH system?

The Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH) system helps secure a child restraint in the event of an accident, and also while driving. The LATCH system also makes installing a child restraint easier. Your vehicle is equipped with a...

Q: What is the key number?

A key number will be given to you with your set of keys. This number can be used to produce an authorized duplicate key. Write down the number and keep it somewhere safe, but outside of your vehicle. Tips You...