Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

How do I adjust the volume of the voice command system?

If your voice command system speaks to you too loudly or too quietly, you can easily fix it. To adjust the volume of the voice command system, follow these steps. Press the voice command button. Give the voice command...

Need to know where the ground wires for the motor to frame are located.

Hi there. Check the back of the engine around the cylinder head. The wire will either be a silver color wire and also black in color. The wire will connect to the frame or the body with an alternate ground...

Is it true that once you use synthetic motor oil, you can't go back to conventional or blend?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. This is one of the biggest myths that exist when it comes to motor oils. You can most certainly switch back and forth at anytime. Synthetic oils are in fact simply a blend of...