Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

A: To end a call, press the end call button, w...

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

Q: Stripped catalytic converter exhaust flange stud

Yes, absolutely. If the external threads of the stud are damaged, the stud would be extracted, the internal female threads renewed (or a helicoil installed) and a new stud would be placed. If the stud has come out but the...

Q: How do I reduce the cruise control speed?

When in cruise control, you can reduce the speed by rotating the steering wheel-based thumbwheel downwards, towards Set/-. Release the thumbwheel when you have reached your desired speed.

Q: What precautions should be followed with the supplemental restraint system?

Your car is equipped with a supplemental restraint system (SRS) – your air bags. There are several air bags throughout the cabin, but it’s important that you follow some safety precautions here. While air bags can help to keep you...