Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

Q: Reduced power comes on message in truck have no gas petal and it sputters like bad plug 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500

Hello - the first task is to check for problem codes that are setting the Check Engine light on. The loss of power could be due to a failing throttle position sensor, or fuel pump. I recommend a loss of...

Q: How do I turn on the exterior parking lamps?

The exterior lamp control is placed on the instrument panel, to the left of the steering column. To turn on the exterior parking lamps, rotate the control knob clockwise two notches, to the parking lamps icon. When the exterior parking...

Q: How do I access the luggage floor box?

The luggage floor box is located at the base of your trunk, and provides secure extra storage. To open the luggage floor box, press on the button, or pull on the handle (depending on your model), then lift the floor...