Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

3. How do I end a call?

Q: Q: overheating engine

You have a blown headgasket and the coolant is getting in to engine cylinders and into the lower part of the engine. You will need heads removed and get them checked for cracks and warpage. If you have excessive coolant...

Q: How do I adjust the fan?

The fan control knob controls the speed at which the interior fan blows hot or cold air into the cabin. The fan control knob is located at the right end of the climate controls. Turn the knob clockwise to increase...

Q: How do I expand the display?

The CD display can only show 12 characters at a time. If the display has more than 12 characters to display, press and hold the Text button for at least one second to show the rest of the characters.