Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

A: To end a call, press the end call button, w...

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

Q: Fuel pump stops and starts

It sounds like you may have either a poor connection to or from the relay, a poor connection to the fuel pump or potentially a fuel pump that is beginning to fail. When the fuel pump is beginning to fail,...

Q: How do I open and close the sunshade?

The sunshade feature allows you to block incoming light from the sun roof. The sunshade can only be operated manually. To open the sunshade, slide it open. To close the sunshade, slide it closed. The sunshade can only be closed...

Q: Is the vehicle available with a cigarette lighter and ashtray?

Beneath the controls for the AC and heater, there are two power outlets.The outlet on the left can be switched out for a cigarette lighter very simply. To use the lighter, push it into the socket until it clicks and...