Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

3. How do I end a call?

Q: Car feels like it's spinning tires when I accelerate from a stop

This is caused by the 1 to 2 clutch sealing rings inside the transmission. The transmission should be checked to verify - but this is the most common problem. The transmission will need to be removed and overhauled to be...

Q: Q: Charging system warning light.

This may be a sign of a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. As you may know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while...

Q: DBC light is lit up on the dash (red).

Hi there. The Downhill Brake Control (DBC) light is on for either the system is active by having pushed the on button or the controller under the dash is malfunctioning. First look for the button that turns on the downhill...