Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

A: To end a call, press the end call button, w...

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

Q: Air flow in front vents

Try to look under the glove box to see if the air intake has got anything blocking the A/C air intake. If nothing is blocking the intake of the A/C, then you would need to have the blower checked to...

Q: How often should my tires be rotated?

Tire rotation is an important part of keeping your vehicle running well. Rotating the tires prolongs the lifespan of the tires, and also gives your vehicle a smoother, more consistent ride. The tires should be rotated by a professional roughly...

Q: How do I program and reset Remote Start?

Remote start is a helpful feature. Remote Start allows you to start your vehicle before you get into it and keeps it running for a certain amount of time. This is particularly helping in hot or cold weather conditions because...