Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

A: To end a call, press the end call button, w...

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

Q: Do I need a special tool to remove the knock sensor?

Hello. There does not appear to be any special tool required to remove the knock sensor on an 84 Corvette. Only the correct size socket should be needed in order to loosen and remove the sensor. The sensor is located...

Q: How do I use the cargo tie-down?

The cargo tie-down is located in the trunk, on the driver side. The tie-down is a small hook that protrudes from the side of the trunk. Hang light items on this hook to keep them from rolling or moving around...

Q: What tips should I know about using the TPMS?

Your car is equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) that keeps tabs on the amount of air in each tire. However, there are a few things you should know about how it works to make sure that you’re...