Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

3. How do I end a call?

Q: My rpm gauge works only sometimes.

Since the engine is running okay then the computer is getting an rpm signal but the dash is not. This can be caused by a defective instrument cluster or the wiring connections and wiring to the cluster. The cluster will...

Q: How do I use the power lock doors?

The power lock doors allow you to lock and unlock the doors from inside the vehicle. To unlock all of the doors, press the unlock button, which looks like an opened padlock. To lock all of the doors, press the...

Q: How do you operate the XM Radio?

If your Accord is equipped with XM Radio, it offers you access to wealth of audio entertainment options far beyond what’s you’ll find on the AM or FM band. To operate the XM Radio, just do the following: Make...