Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

Q: Loud sound when eccelaratjng.

Hello Hazel, thank you for writing in. When the noise is associated with acceleration, then the issue is likely exhaust, transmission, or engine related. There is also the option that the RPMs are reaching higher levels before the vehicle shifts....

Q: How do I turn on the automatic exterior lamps?

The exterior lamp control is placed on the instrument panel, to the left of the steering column. To turn the exterior lamps to the automatic setting, rotate the control knob clockwise one notch, to AUTO. When the exterior lamps are...

Q: How do I operate the power windows?

If you have power windows, you only need to know a few simple steps to operate them. Turn the ignition to on. Locate the switch on the armrest for the window you want to operate. Press it down to...