Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

3. How do I end a call?

Q: Won't start without holding gas pedal to floor, stalls @ intersections

Hi there. As you already know, replacing parts without diagnoses can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. The most likely cause for the symptoms you have described is a faulty fuel pressure regulator. Removing the vacuum line to the...

Q: i need a new rear bumper on a 2016 chevy cruze

Hi...the parts and labor will depend on exactly which components are missing and/or damaged. Therefore, the only way to obtain an ironclad estimate is to have a certified mechanic come to your location, inspect the damage, determine why the bumper...

Q: What does the Apply Brake Before Cruise message mean?

The Apply Brake Before Cruise message can appear on your driver information center (DIC) when you are trying to use the cruise control system. When this alert is displayed on the DIC, press the brake pedal, and then try to...