Q: How do I end a call?

How do I end a call?

A: To end a call, press the end call button, w...

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

Q: If the airbag has a sensor responsible for turning off the passenger side airbag then is it safe to put a rear facing baby seat in

Hello, thank you for writing in. Typically putting rear facing child seats in the front seat is not allowed. In most vehicles, putting a child seat in the front middle position is absolutely illegal and unsafe. The passenger seat safety...

Q: Can an oil change cause my gasket cover valve to crack?

There is a possibility the valve cover gasket had a weak seal and began to leak. The exhaust manifold is mounted just below the valve cover on one side of the engine, so leaking or spilled oil may come into...

Q: What do I do if the moon roof won’t close correctly?

Like your car’s windows, the moon roof is equipped with a jam protection system designed to prevent the moon roof from closing if something is in the way. If it detects an object in the way, the moon roof will...