Q: Q: Speedometer stops working

Hi I am drive my ford down the road at 30 mph when it went down to 0 but I am still moving my rev gauge is still working

Can you please help

3. Q: Speedometer stops working

Q: How do you use the heated side view mirrors?

If your car is equipped with heated side view mirrors, you have a convenient way to clear away ice, snow and fog from your mirrors. Don’t worry, using your heated mirrors is actually very simple. Just push the rear Defrost...

Q: Q: How do you use the speed control system?

The speed control system on your vehicle is the same thing as what other manufacturers call a cruise control system. It allows you to choose a speed you want to cruise at, set the system and then relax a little...

Q: Cylinder #4 misfire, PO304

In order to know for sure that your problem is with the injector for the number 4 cylinder, is to do a fuel pressure leak down. If the fuel pressure does not leak down after you turn on the key...