Q: Speedometer stops working

Hi I am drive my ford down the road at 30 mph when it went down to 0 but I am still moving my rev gauge is still working

Can you please help

Depending on the type of vehicle you have and how the speedometer is actuated is going to be different. You may have a speed sensor in the transmission and run off of the out put shaft or a sensor in the rear axle. Both of the sensors are known to cause erratic reading on the speedometer. The speedometer is not know to fail very often. I would recommend having the speedometer checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic that can come to you and test the computer to see if the speedometer is getting a jumping or no signal from the speed sensor. If loss of input then replace the speed sensor.

3. Speedometer stops working