Q: Q: Speedometer stops working

Hi I am drive my ford down the road at 30 mph when it went down to 0 but I am still moving my rev gauge is still working

Can you please help

3. Q: Speedometer stops working

Q: Diagnostic code read o2 sensor bad, replaced o2 sensor, cleared code but engine light came back on, is it caused by bad air filter

Hello there. Typically jump starting a vehicle doesn't trigger an OBD-II error code. However, one of the most common misdiagnosis issues with the P-2270 is replacing the O2 sensor before diagnosing if there are any exhaust leaks. Obviously, you'll want...

Q: Speedometer/odometer quit working.

The speedometer is electronically controlled. Typically, there is a mini stepper (positioning) motor mounted on the instrument cluster PCB and it receives a signal from a speed sensor within the transmission. A wiring harness interconnects these components. The speed sensor...

Q: Brake lights not working in 2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK320

If both brake lights are out, you might be having an issue with your "BOO" or brake on/off switch. This is the switch that actually detects when you're stepping on the brake pedal and sends the electrical signal to the...