Q: Q: Speedometer stops working

Hi I am drive my ford down the road at 30 mph when it went down to 0 but I am still moving my rev gauge is still working

Can you please help

3. Q: Speedometer stops working

Q: AC making clicking noises upon startup.

There are a lot of components in the AC system that could cause a clicking noise. The AC compressor clutch makes a clicking noise when engaging, which is normal. My guess is that this is what you are hearing. A...

Q: Stalling, transmission stuck in first gear

Hi. That can be so frustrating to have your car stall when you expect it to go! It is usually caused by an interruption in the delivery of fuel or spark. Technicians use diagnostic tests depending on the symptoms to...

Q: Brake lights not working in a 2001 Ford Ranger

Hello. Determining the problem with your truck tail lights requires testing the light switch to ensure that there is power going to it, and power also coming out of it when the switch is turned on. Then, it's a good...