Q: Sometimes car has trouble starting

My car starts every time, but sometimes it has some trouble. I think it may need a new crankshaft and camshaft sensors.

A: Hello! I suggest that the crank and camshaf...

Hello! I suggest that the crank and camshaft sensors are tested by a computer or multimeter to verify if they are at fault. If they are not at fault, I would look towards other things, such as a clogged fuel filter, faulty mass airflow sensor, or a bad fuel pressure regulator. YourMechanic can send a technician to inspect your vehicle’s starting issues, and test the above items, if requested.