Q: Some time when im driving my truck i hit the smallest bump all my dash lights come on. As if my car cut off but it doesnt.

asked by on October 28, 2017

When driving my truck. I coupd hit a bump or the smallest movement will make all my dasj lighta come on anms if my behicle cut off but it still runs just fine. and then all my gages go crazy. What is this problem

The instrument cluster electrical connections can become loose or have small amounts of corrosion in the connections to the cluster and other modules. This condition may require disconnecting the cluster and other modules and cleaning connections and adding some approved dielectric to the connection to stop and prevent the corrosion from coming back.