Q: slow start low power for about 5 min. check eng. light comes on scanner shows code 327 runs@idles good after 10 min warm up

slow start stumbles first try starts second try runs lean for 5 min then runs @ idles good . check eng. comes on @scanner shows trouble code 327 what do I look for

A: Ford Code 327 is defined as: EVP or DPFE ci...

Ford Code 327 is defined as: EVP or DPFE circuit below minimum voltage

Code 327 indicates a problem with the EGR valve position sensor, or pressure sensors. I would recommend checking the EGR valve position, or the delta pressure feedback sensor, to make sure that they are working correctly. I would also check the EGR valve and tubing, as that could also cause the symptoms you are experiencing.

I'd recommend getting some assistance from a certified technician who has the tools and capability to diagnose your Check Engine Light and driving symptoms. Once this is done, the problem will be pinpointed and the appropriate repairs can be made.