Q: Slave cylinder bad??

Clutch pedal goes down to floor and leaking fluid from transmission car turns on but not go into gear

If you have no fluid in the clutch master cylinder and a leak in the clutch area where the clutch slave cylinder is, then it must be leaking and needs to be replaced. Keep in mind that when it is leaked, it may have gotten the clutch disc wet and the clutch would need to be replaced at the same time when the transmission is removed. If you want to have this looked at, a professional technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your clutch issue and make the appropriate repair.