Q: Q: Running hot.

Have a crack in radiator car when running builds pressure then comes out radiators

3. Q: Running hot.

Q: wheel hot to touch and smell like something is burning

Hi there: In most cases, this is a sign of a dragging emergency brake, faulty brake pressure issue or wheel bearings that are damaged. If you jack up the rear of the vehicle and your wheel spins freely, then it...

Q: Replaced 2 camshaft sensors and crankshaft sensor, codes coming back on straight away 2001 Honda Stream

Hi there - you don't specify which codes are being set, which might be helpful. If you're getting codes that the sensor itself is malfunctioning, it is possible to get a new sensor that is bad - not often, but...

Q: My air only gets cold while I'm driving. What's going on?

Hi there. One of the most common causes of the symptom you're describing is when you have a bad or failing AC high pressure hose. The high pressure hose is designed to increase and decrease AC pressure during different driving...