Q: Q: Running hot.

Have a crack in radiator car when running builds pressure then comes out radiators

3. Q: Running hot.

Q: Car cranking problem being a bad fuse box?

Fuse boxes can and do go bad every once in a while. While it is rather rare, it is not unheard of. If there has been any sort of damage in the area, these are more likely to fail. The...

Q: Engine rattle 2001 Hyundai SantaFe

Hi - engine rattle on startup is a common problem with this engine. The hydraulic valve lifters, actuated by engine oil pressure, drain down overnight, and it requires a few seconds for the oil pump to fully fill the "oil...

Q: Exhaust leak causing clicking sound.

Yes, this could be the cause, you may have a leak at one of the exhaust manifold tubes. The exhaust manifolds needs to be inspected for a black soot buildup at the joining surface of the cylinder head and exhaust...