Q: Running hot.

Have a crack in radiator car when running builds pressure then comes out radiators

A: Hello, the reason your vehicle is operating...

Hello, the reason your vehicle is operating hot is the coolant removes the heat from the engine, that heat is than released by the radiator. The leak will cause the coolant level to go down and not able to absorbed the engine heat. The coolant system operates with a low pressure. This leak needs to be fixed. You will need to replace the radiator as soon as possible. The engine can be damage from overheating. If you’d like, a certified Your Mechanic Technician can come to your location to inspect the coolant system. Please look at this web site for more information and service options. coolant leak