Q: What does the front fog lamp light mean?

What does the front fog lamp light mean?

A: The front fog lamp light is located on your...

The front fog lamp light is located on your instrument panel. When the front fog lamps are turned on, the front fog lamp light will illuminate.

Q: I did the front end with brakes calipers and brake hose

Hello. Check to be sure you do not have a vacuum leak in the brake booster. Often times this is a common issue where a small vacuum leak can create a loss of pressure in the brake hydraulic system. Try...

Q: Crankshaft sensor damaged.

A faulty crankshaft sensor could be the case but I would recommend checking a few things first. I would have the battery tested first just to rule out a current flow problem. If the battery is good then I would...

Q: Airbag light on

The airbag light indicates a malfunction in the system. The system is always monitored for faults. It could be the airbag itself, wiring, or the impact sensors. The system will need scanned to see what trouble code is set. If...