Q: What does the front fog lamp light mean?

What does the front fog lamp light mean?

A: The front fog lamp light is located on your...

The front fog lamp light is located on your instrument panel. When the front fog lamps are turned on, the front fog lamp light will illuminate.

Q: How do I fast-forward or rewind?

Fast-forwarding or rewinding through a track is very easy. Press and hold the SEEK button with the forward-facing arrows to fast-forward, and press and hold the SEEK button with the rearward-facing arrows to rewind. When you release these buttons, the...

Q: My headlights flicker when I drive.

There are several factors that can cause headlights to flicker while driving. The more common problems could be related to the headlight bulbs themselves, a weak battery, or even the alternator starting to fail. If those items are fine,...

Q: Car cut off on the highway and never started back up.

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2004 Chevrolet Impala to die while running and not restart. The P0443 code is for the Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit and though this will need to be addressed will...