Q: What does the front fog lamp light mean?

What does the front fog lamp light mean?

The front fog lamp light is located on your instrument panel. When the front fog lamps are turned on, the front fog lamp light will illuminate.

3. What does the front fog lamp light mean?

Q: How do I mute a phone call in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

You can mute a phone call at any point by turning the MENU/SEL knob to Mute Call, then pressing the knob to select Mute Call. Repeat this process to unmute a call.

Q: Looking for the over flow connection so my coolant reverts back to my reservoir

The overflow connection will be under the lip where the radiator cap goes on. Sometimes the connection falls out from broken solder joints. The tank connection may be incorporated in the cap for the tank on some models. In other...

Q: Are these oil leak problems related?

If the oil filter housing is integral to the oil cooler, or the housing had to be removed to service the cooler, a professional mechanic with knowledge of the limited service life of rubber seals would have absolutely (guaranteed) replaced...