Q: Q: What does the front fog lamp light mean?

What does the front fog lamp light mean?

The front fog lamp light is located on your instrument panel. When the front fog lamps are turned on, the front fog lamp light will illuminate.

3. Q: What does the front fog lamp light mean?

Q: Q: cranks but wont start

There may be a downloadable diagnostic trouble code(s) (from the PCM) so I recommend that you request a no start diagnostic to first see if there is a quick and ready indication of the problem and thence a solution. Whether...

Q: I have a 1997 ford ranger. I was informed by highway patrol last night that none of the lights on the rear of the truck are workin

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several different lights at the rear of the vehicle. They are run off of different circuits to control them separately and in order to keep them from all going out at once....

Q: Q: Ignition switch wont turn

The key must pass the vehicles security in order for the vehicle to start. The ignition lock cylinder housing contains the electronic equipment necessary for the vehicle to start. The keys and ignition lock cylinder replacement are a purely mechanical...