Q: I have changed the camshaft position sensor, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs and plug wires and there still is no fire.

I have changed the cam and crank sensors. plugs and plug wires. did the timing and still getting no fire. the car started once before but ran rough and didn't get above 3000 rpms. there was a spark close to their speed sensor when trying to start again and have been getting no spark ever since. could the speed sensor be causing my car to get no spark?

Hi there. If there was a spark around the speed sensor as the engine was starting, then there is a major short in the ignition system. Check all of the wiring grounds and make sure that they all are hooked up and clean. If you are referring that the coils are sparking on the outside, then the coil has a crack on them and they would need replaced. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with your ignition system.

3. I have changed the camshaft position sensor, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs and plug wires and there still is no fire.