Q: rough shifting high idle

my car is running very rough and also the transmission struggles to change gears i do have trouble codes 101 102 and 103 plus it stalls out at times

Hello. This can be caused by a few different things. Most of the time it is caused by the needs for a tune-up or a fuel system problem. Both of these will cause the car to run this way. I usually scan the computer further for codes and check the sensor readings to see if any of them are reading incorrectly. I also pull a few of the spark plugs to see if it needs a tune up.

If all of that checks out fine then I check the fuel pressure. It is also possible that the transmission may be a secondary issue so that may need to be checked also. If you want to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your Check Engine Light and make the necessary repairs.