Q: right passenger door will not unlock, why?

Right passenger front door will not unlock.

3. right passenger door will not unlock, why?

Q: Exhaust smell in cabin while idling

Since you just had major engine repairs done and the exhaust system was disconnected and the manifolds were removed then you may have an exhaust leaking into the interior. You should have the a/c on recirculate air and not outside...

Q: Need help with brake lines.

Hi, I wouldn't drive this car until a certified mechanic has verified the brakes are in a safe operable condition, either have it towed to a mechanic or call a mobile mechanic. The brake lines provide a path for hydraulic...

Q: Q: Door not latching.

The door seal is known to hit the trim panel on door closure. This can cause high effort to close the door. The fix is to remove the door seal and adjust the panel fold inward and reinstall the door...