Q: Replaced throttle positions sensor but still experiencing hesitation and stalling out

I replaced the TPS and still having issues. I went to autozone and the code said there was high voltage. How do I resolve this? Currently experiencing hesitation, idle, and stalling out with the Check Engine light on. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hello. You should have the TPS you put on verified that it was installed correctly first. Have the vehicle ECM scanned for codes and check the data for the TPS voltage signal to be within specifications. You did not mention code that is stored. That code would be needed to narrow the problem down further. A certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your location to diagnose the stalling problem if you need further assistance.

• Replaced throttle positions sensor but still experiencing hesitation and stalling out