Q: Low idle, Stalls dropping into neutral?

I have a Acura Rsx Type S 2002. My engine light came on about 2 weeks ago. Since then when I drive my car every time I would go from a gear to neutral and it would stall out on me. I would have to just push in the clutch and start it again and keep driving. I've checked the engine light coding and it threw CMP sensor. I replaced it and it is still doing the same thing. Any ideas?

This may be related to a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at idle. This valve is controlled by the vehicle’s computer which will adjust idle speed based upon other measurements such as engine temperature, intake air temperature and electrical system load or voltage. When you accelerate, the engine RPM increases, and as you let off the gas, the RPM slowly returns to the normal idling speed. This is all controlled by the idle air control valve. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your idle air control valve.

3. Low idle, Stalls dropping into neutral?