Q: What does the "Ready" blinking light on the dash mean on a sonata hybrid 2011?

asked by on June 14, 2017

What does the "ready" blinking on the dash mean on a Sonata Hybrid 2011?

Hi there. This warning light on a hybrid indicates an electrical glitch or error code has been triggered and stored in the ECU of your Hyundai Sonata. Sometimes it can occur after replacing a battery or battery cables. The solution to this issue is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a warning light inspection, so they can download the specific code causing this alert, determine if it’s a mechanical problem that needs repair and or clear the code.