Q: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro"Driver side power seat".....Seat back won't come up. Dealer says its over $4,000.

Power seat bottom, to move seat forward and backward works fine. Power seat back, to move seat back up or in reclined poosition won't work. Seat went back and will only work if your pushing it in the reclining position. One dealership says $500-600 another says $4000-4500 job..Don't wanna get cheated if its not that big of a problem or i don't need a new seat.

Without knowing what the actual problem is, it would be difficult to say which estimate is accurate. It is quite a price difference. The problem can be caused by a faulty electric motor, which may be a few hundred dollars to replace, or possible a broken seat frame or drive mechanism, which can cost much more One of our mobile technicians can come to you and check into why the seat is not working and give you a diagnosis and/or estimate for repairs.

3. 2011 Chevrolet Camaro"Driver side power seat".....Seat back won't come up. Dealer says its over $4,000.